Hey Superstar Administrative Assistant!
Be a part of our growing "family" that promotes within & appreciates their employees!
Our small senior care homes with low staff to resident ratios (1:3) leave time to have fun with our residents! Our team at Heart To Home knows that great care is priority with fun being a close second. We really are a big family!
Currently hiring Part-Time Administrative Assistant for our corporate office
We are seeking an organized and proactive administrative assistant to join our organization. You will work directly with our management team to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented. Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks at once, and a wide breadth of experience managing clerical responsibilities.
- Welcome and greet clients and office guests
- Support office staff and executives with general operational tasks
- Plan and schedule meetings, presentations, and other office related events
- Perform general accounting and bookkeeping duties
- Suggest changes to office task workflow to improve efficiency
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages
- Answer and send out faxes as needed
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages for executives
- Reserve conference spaces for meetings
- Schedule travel arrangements
- Send reminders regarding upcoming appointments
- Manage communication of information in and out of the office
- Type out correspondence letters, emails, memos, etc. (paper and electronic)
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Repair or replace malfunctioning equipment and hire technicians when required
- Monitor office supplies; order and re-stock as needed
- Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times
- Run out-of-office errands for executives
- Maintain positive and professional staff and client relationships
A positive attitude and attention to detail are a must! An associates degree or college degree are preferred. Experience working with Microsoft and Google products are also a plus!
Follow your Heart to our Home!
(651) 888-0573 or email@example.com